It’s working which is incredible

My original goal was to have this working at all by March 31. When I started, it seemed daunting enough that I gave myself more than 6 weeks to get it done. It took 6 days.

At my lunchbreak I had it working as a script

And after work I refined it to take user input.

My goal here was to learn it, not make a downloadable program for actual use. Something like CRC or MD5 works much better on a 6510 processor, this it much to slow to be useful.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: