I finished the SHA-256 project so much faster than I thought that I’m now sitting here wondering what to tackle next. It’s a strange problem to have.
Some things I’m excited about right now:
- Learning FPGAs
- Warmer weather so I can get back to building my Zenith
- Helping people make better personal security decisions
- My Ultimate 64 has been shipped (It’s on a slow boat from Europe)
- Maybe getting into working on the Mega65? I dunno, I’m on the fence about that
- Section hiking the Appalachian Trail again
- Designing avionics?
- Moving ALL of my important work off of proprietary formats. ALL. OF. IT. (I’m looking at you Evernote)