We are hosting one of the first real commercial airliners in Asheville in a few weeks. Come on down to see it and take a ride.

from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2foWU7r

Inspiration is for amateurs

Thanks to Tim Ferris for this quote today:
“Inspiration is for amateurs — the rest of us just show up and get to work. And the belief that things will grow out of the activity itself and that you will, through work, bump into other possibilities and kick open other doors that you would never have dreamt of if you were just sitting around looking for a great ‘art idea’.” -Chuck Close, American artist who achieved fame as a photorealist through massive-scale portraits


from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2wWSWg0

My head is always in the clouds these days.

from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2gWvEwL

Today is life

Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto -Dale Carnegie

This book took the slow boat from Japan. I ordered it in May and it came today.

from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2gQhBZK

A life lesson from Ray Bradbury

“Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.”

~ Ray Bradbury

Thinking about flying to Hangar Days in Mexico MO if the weather cooperates. #pilotthuglife

from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2eQlmOK

I randomly stumbled on this podcast. I worked for Dr Achacoso for several years at a startup. He’s as interesting in real life as he sounds on this podcast and is a dear friend. Funny how small the world is sometimes.

from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2grWlJu

I now have a business reason to work on this rating. I’ve heard the written part of the exam is a doosey

from Instagram: http://bit.ly/2wqy3J8