I’ll have to work on that. The economy seems to have everyone freaked out right now and sifting through the BS is difficult. There are still a ton of opportunities out there, you just need to look for them. More to follow on that thought, let’s digress…
Here’s the short version of what I’m thinking about/working on:
- Bonfirejobs will be partnering with WTOP in Washington DC starting the first week in January. I’m rewriting it from the ground up.
- Working several Rails projects at once for $$. They are all interesting, different and challenging.
- Thinking about resurrecting the Screencast training idea we put on hold over the summer (sorry about that Alan)
- Diligently learning Japanese, one day at a time. (I apologize in advance for when I start posting in Japanese with poor grammar).
- Working on a creative marketing/ad system. It’s back of a napkin right now, but is looking cool.
- Thinking a lot about Open Source ideas that have or are making certain businesses a commodity. I think internet filtering may be next.
I’m currently reading:
And listening to: